Notary Public in Vancouver, BC
Prompt, Professional Assistance
We pride ourselves on providing efficient legal support services for a variety of clients. Our notary will take your circumstances into consideration and advice you on your options. When you choose our office, you'll receive prompt, personal attention and sound advice as it applies to your situation.
We can create Notarizations/Attestations of Signatures for:
- Affidavits for All Documents required at a Public Registry within BC
- Authorization of Minor Child Travel
- Certified True Copies of Documents
- Execution/Authentications of International Documents
- Health Care Declarations
- Insurance Loss Declarations
- Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel
- Passport Application Documentation
- Proof of Identity for Travel Purposes
- Statutory Declarations
When you need to ensure that your documents are signed and sealed so you can deliver them in a timely manner, bring your paperwork to the office of Carolyn Grace Sussey Notary Public. Our notary public services meet all legal requirements for Vancouver and the surrounding areas. Contact us or Click Here for more information.
An interesting documentary on the origins and evolution of NotarialServices in British Columbia.
I was a first time home buyer and Carolyn was great at guiding me through the process. She explained everything very thoroughly. Everything was done so smoothly and I didn't have anything to worry about.
Excellent Service. I would definitely recommend!
Carolyn worked with my wife and I a few weeks back. We were impressed with her knowledge and trusted her expertise. She definitely made it a smooth process for us first-time home buyers. Top notch service. Would recommend her to anyone.
Professional and Quality Service
She takes time to ensure you fully understand what your signing. Very knowledgeable and diligent. Gladly recommend her for your notary needs.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Masters In Applied Legal Studies, Simon Fraser University
- Member of Notaries Public of British Columbia